Happy National Puppy Day! Today is the perfect day to celebrate the love and joy that puppies bring to our lives. With so many homeless pups waiting for their forever homes, it’s essential to consider adoption before buying a puppy. In this blog post, we will introduce you to some fantastic shelters and rescue organizations across California. Let’s find your new furry friend together!
- Rohnert Park Animal Shelter (Sonoma County) Website: http://rpanimalshelter.org/ Phone: (707) 584-1582
- East Bay SPCA (Oakland and Dublin, San Francisco Bay Area) Website: https://eastbayspca.org/ Phone: (510) 569-0702 (Oakland) or (925) 479-9670 (Dublin)
- Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority (Santa Clara County, San Francisco Bay Area) Website: https://www.svaca.com/ Phone: (408) 764-0344
- Sonoma County Animal Services Website: https://sonomacounty.ca.gov/Health/Animal-Services/ Phone: (707) 565-7100
- San Francisco SPCA (San Francisco Bay Area) Website: https://www.sfspca.org/ Phone: (415) 554-3000
- Marin Humane (Marin County, San Francisco Bay Area) Website: https://www.marinhumane.org/ Phone: (415) 883-4621
- Sonoma Humane Society (Sonoma County) Website: https://humanesocietysoco.org/ Phone: (707) 542-0882
- Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA (San Mateo County, San Francisco Bay Area) Website: https://www.peninsulahumanesociety.org/ Phone: (650) 340-7022
- Placer SPCA (Placer Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) (Placer County) Website: https://placerspca.org/ Phone: (916) 782-7722
National Puppy Day is an excellent opportunity to adopt a loving companion and make a positive impact on their life. Remember that adopting a pet is a significant commitment, and ensure you are prepared for the responsibility. Contact the shelters and rescue organizations listed above for up-to-date information on puppy adoptions and help a furry friend find their forever home. Happy National Puppy Day!