1111 N. Main St.
Fort Bragg, California 95437
Reservation Phone: (800) 400-7873
Local Phone: (707) 964-2402
One of the finest luxury motels in Fort Bragg on the Mendocino Coast near Glass Beach. Imagine a king sized bed, hot tub, fireplace, vaulted ceiling, microwave, refrigerator, DVD with flat-screen TV and panoramic ocean view - and you've imagined a room at the Beachcomber Motel. And their room selection has gotten even more pet-alicious with the latest addition of Pet Suites and a new, leash-free Dog Park.
Custom designed with canine guests in mind, the Pet Suites are the perfect place for you and your dog to relax and have fun. Each suite is located on the ground floor with distant ocean view, king bed with fireplace, 40” flat screen Direct TV and DVD, microwave and refrigerator, dog house, lowered pet shower, and direct access to the exclusive Beachcomber Dog Park.
With so much to do on the coast, this is the perfect place to lay your head at the end of the day. The rooms are large and comfortable, the staff is friendly, and they welcome your dog with open arms.
Within minutes of the Beachcomber Motel you can:
• Take a ride on the Skunk Train
• Visit art galleries on Main St.
• Walk across the Pudding Creek Trestle to Glass Beach
• Play and dig in the sand at Pudding Creek Beach
• Drive to Pacific Star Winery for picnics and wine tasting
• Walk out to the boardwalk-style seal watching station at Mackerrich State Park
• Watch the waves at Point Cabrillo Lighthouse
• Visit the redwoods
Check out the Beachcomber Specials Here:
- Size: All sizes
- Cost per dog: $20 Per Night
- Percentage of rooms that are dog-friendly: Over 50%
Dog-friendly property amenities:
beach, mendocino, fort bragg, coast, coastal, beachcomber motel
- Dog Waste Bags
- Pet Package (Call Property)
- Dining/water bowls
- Special treats
- Dog-friendly hiking/activity/attractions guide/listings at front desk
- Property will assist in making dog-sitting arrangements
- Blanket, Towel