Hodgdon Meadow Campground & RV
PO Box 577
Yosemite National Park, California 95389
Local Phone: (209) 372-0200
On the Big Oak Flat Road (Hwy. 120), about 45 minutes northwest of Yosemite Valley, adjacent to the Big Oak Flat Entrance Station.
Open: All year
Reservations: Required and available online from approximately mid-April through mid-October.
From mid-October through mid-April, campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Cost: $20/night for each campsite (maximum 6 people per site); $14/night mid-October through mid- April; $40/night for each group campsite (13-30 people per site)
• Number of sites: 105 (plus 4 group sites, open only mid April through mid October)
• RV length: up to 35 ft
• Trailer length: up to 27 ft (no trailers in group sites)
Yosemite National Park Dog Policy:
• Pets are allowed on fully paved roads, walkways, bicycle pathways, and on the Meadow Loop in Wawona. In Yosemite Valley, pets are allowed only on paved paths on the Valley Floor.
• Pets are not allowed on trails, within Yosemite Wilderness, in underdeveloped areas, on ski trails, on unplowed roads open to skiing in the winter, on the Mariposa Grove tram, or in any area that has a sign prohibiting pets.
• Do not leave your pet unattended or tied to a post at any time. Unattended pets are subject to removal and impounding.
• No waste bags are provided, please bring your own and use them.
• Dogs must be leashed at all times.