Yosemite is home to a number of dog-friendly trails. Leashed dogs are allowed at picturesque Yosemite destinations including Tunnel View, Bridalveil Fall, Glacier Point and Mirror Lake Trail.
Become a Yosemite B.A.R.K. Ranger (BARK Ranger), as leashed dogs can explore along most paved roads, sidewalks and bike paths inside Yosemite National Park. You don’t have to miss out on any famous sites if you have your dog with you.
A few additional ideas include:
- Hike Jackson Road to see the beautiful Tenaya Waterfall
- Enjoy a meal on the patio with your fur buddy at Jackalope’s Bar and Grill
- View the Sierra National Forest by rail on the Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Steam Train as dogs ride free
- Walk the Valley Floor in Yosemite National Park
- Stop by the gift shop at Tenaya and pick out a souvenir for your pup